More Press Releases...
- On Great American Smokeout Day (Nov. 16), the Center of Excellence for Health Systems Improvement at CAI Says Health Care Providers Are Key to Success in Quitting
- NEW HARD HITTING AD CAMPAIGN RELEASED TO THE PUBLIC TO MOTIVATE NEW YORKERS WHO SMOKE TO QUIT BY DEPICTING IMPACT ON FAMILY
- THE U.S. DEPARTMENT OF HOUSING AND URBAN DEVELOPMENT CALLS FOR SMOKE-FREE PUBLIC HOUSING
- THE TOBACCO 21 LEGISLATION IS PROJECTED TO REDUCE SMOKING-RELATED DISEASES AND HEALTH CARE COSTS
- NEW TOOLKIT RELEASED TO BUILD THE CAPACITY OF HEALTHCARE ORGANIZATIONS TO TACKLE THEIR PATIENTS’ TOBACCO USE